PulseConnect Partners With Movable Ink to offer Agile Email Solutions to Clients
PulseConnect Partners With Movable Ink to offer Agile Email Solutions
Partnership with Movable Ink gives PulseConnect customers the ability to include live content in email that adapts in real-time to each recipient’s time, location, and device.
PulseConnect, an award-winning technology platform that helps brands manage the customer lifecycle through the delivery of personalized and timely messaging across email, mobile and social, today announced a partnership with Movable Ink. Movable Ink’s solutions will allow PulseConnect clients to make their emails agile and responsive in real-time to each recipient’s device, location and time at the moment of open. This will provide clients with the ability to dynamically change messages in the inbox after they have already been sent, maximizing relevance, engagement, and ROI.
Mutual clients can now utilize Movable Ink’s Apps to make email campaigns agile in the following ways:
- Live Content: Make static content a thing of the past.
- Embed live content from your website – display up to the second information available on the web within email
- Pull RSS and API feeds into emails
- Drive device-specific actions through dynamic next click optimization (e.g., deep linking to mobile app installs and launches)
- Display video directly within the inbox
- Context: Target by time, location, and device.
- Auto-detect and tailor content to desktops, tablets, and smartphones
- Vary offers by time of day
- Target offers based on location
- Change content based on weather conditions
- Historic Data: Use patterns and trends to enhance relevancy.
- Make decisions on the fly based on demographic, past-purchase, and behavioral data
- Integrate with 3rd party databases and audience measurement tools
- Social: Bring social conversations to your emails, in real-time.
- Embed live Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram feeds into emails
- Enhance credibility and trust using personalized social graphs
- Optimization: Optimize in real-time, not delayed-time.
- Conduct A/B split tests and optimize email content mid-send
- Pick winning creative based on real-time engagement
- Simulate context pre-send
“PulseConnect recognizes that its customers are focused on ensuring their emails are relevant, engaging, and optimized. Having Movable Ink as a partner helps us make sure our clients are able to do that in ways that support their email marketing goals, ROI, and actually breathe new life into their emails,” said Shelly Alvarez, Director of Strategic Services for PulseConnect.
“Our clients are very agile and adaptive when it comes to their websites. Movable Ink solutions will allow our clients to do the same in email. This is a huge change from static email content at the time of send to interactive real-time email based on context. For example, retail clients of ours will now be able to ensure that the most up to date pricing information, inventory, location of the nearest stores, and time left before a deal expires is presented to their end customer each time that email is opened. A publisher can now make sure news that is presented is the most up to date information, along with pulling in social conversations around the topic, encouraging users to engage, in real-time. And our gaming clients will be able to drive device-specific mobile app installs for new or updated apps along with encourage users to visit an app they have not launched in sometime in a seamless process. The best part of it all, our clients have most all of these assets already existing on their website, so it is very easy to implement.”
“We are excited about partnering with PulseConnect and look forward to working with their clients to bring Agile Email Marketing solutions to their campaigns," said Vivek Sharma, Co-Founder and CEO of Movable Ink. “PulseConnect customers can now make sure their emails make use of location, device, time of open, and even weather, to ensure the end customer gets the right message, with the right content, at the right time. The PulseConnect team understands that their clients are fighting for attention in a crowded inbox, and that implementing Agile Email Marketing solutions will allow those engagements to be as relevant as possible. We are happy to be working closely with a partner who sees this value clearly.”
If you are interested in learning more about PulseConnect, Movable Ink, or the new partnered solution, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com or phone: 877-607-2489
PulseConnect is an award-winning email, mobile and social marketing platform designed to help brands better communicate with their customers. Chosen by leading global companies, (Sony, NBC, Dell, Zynga, Intuit, and many others) the PulseConnect platform empowers brands with the tools they need to intuitively create, manage and automate complex customer lifecycle communications that drive greater engagement and increased revenue. PulseConnect is part of PulsePoint, a global digital technology company.
Visit us at http://www.pulsepoint.com/connect/
About Movable Ink
Movable Ink is the leading provider of Agile Email Marketing technology. Since the channel's inception, email has been frozen in time at the moment when a marketer hits the "Send" button. With Agile Email Marketing from Movable Ink, email can now be dynamically updated in real-time based on each individual recipient's current time, location, device, social context, and even the weather. Innovative brands such as American Eagle Outfitters, Seamless, Neiman Marcus, and Bonobos use Movable Ink to enhance customer engagement and increase marketing ROI. The company is based in New York City and backed by Contour Venture Partners, Metamorphic Ventures, ff Ventures, Kima Ventures and email veterans such as Bob Pittman, Andy Russell, Josh Baer, and Alan Laifer. For more information, visit www.movableink.com and www.pinterest.com/movableink.